Friday, February 24, 2017

5 IMMEDIATE TURN OFF’S ON A FIRST DATE

We all experience this: you agreed on a first date and you actually came prepared to meet a potential partner but somehow, the universe is not aligned and you are stuck with a person you won’t consider a having a second date with.
So I asked Tumblr users what is their ultimate turn off that can immediately ruin a first date and here’s what they have to say.

1. CHECKING PHONE TOO OFTEN AND GETTING TOO DESTRUCTED ON A DATE

One thing that immediately turns me off during my first date with a guy is Cellphone use. We’re living in an age where technology conquers, got it. However, it’s important to know when and where to turn it off and I feel like the main problem with certain people is that they don’t. Everyone has a little phone addict in them, but if you can’t show me that I can have your undivided for 1-2 hours out of ONE evening, tops. Then it’s a wrap. How can I explore your mind if you’re exploring your phone?

2. WHEN THE PERSON IS RUDE TO WAIT STAFF, DOESN’T TIP AND RUDE TO ANIMAL

This is a good indicator if the person you are dating is a good person and acts superior to anyone. If he is being arrogant, then he is not patient enough. Also if the person doesn’t even tip, it means that he is being cheap and cares about their own money before anyone else. If he doesn’t respect people around with minimum wage salary, it shows how he view himself as a person. Same goes to animals, it’s a good indicator whether he will be patient with a child, which we all know misbehaves more than pets do.
That she doesn’t like animals. That would be an immediate turn off. To not care about something so innocent and beautiful makes me wanna scream — 

3. TALKING ABOUT SEX AND BEING TOO SEXUAL ON A FIRST DATE

I have nothing against first date sex but rushing into sex on a first date only means that he sees you just a fling. If he talks about sex more than giving you a chance to get to know you first is a big turn off. It could also mean that he only likes you physically more than your other qualities.
I would be turned off by a guy who tries to get into my pants on the first date. To be more specific. I need time, but I guess some men just don’t understand that.  — Sandra
My biggest “heck no” when I meet a guy has got to be if he likes to go over all of his sexual partners as if they were some big conquest to him. Like all I think is “Am I the next one you want to bang and ditch?”

4. DOESN’T TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND HAS POOR HYGIENE

You might not see it, but serious daters, not just women, take all the time to prepare for a first date. At this day and age, having a good hygiene is a must. Take extra precautionary efforts in preparing and taking care for yourself especially when going in a first date.
DIRTY FINGERNAILS, Ew. Do I need to explain further? 
Realizing he didn’t really bother to clean up for the date.

5. POINTING OUT NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT YOUR DATE

We get it, you’re extra fit and goes to the gym but asking for your date’s weight is not a first date material. Also pointing out certain aspects like your date’s height is never flattering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment